Differences with akkoma
- Restores Pleroma Chats and Shoutbox,
- Won't pollute threads with quote posts by putting them in the same context for no reason,
- Allow quoting private (followers only) posts (this should not leak them publicly as it should attempt to fetch both posts separately),
- Undo anti-style-tag changes, because there is obviously better solutions than breaking them site wide,
- Changes the api instance name because it's entertaining.
You should use it with youjo-fe, you will need to build that yourself with npm.
If your platform is not supported, or you just want to be able to edit the source code easily, you may install Akkoma from source.
I don't intend to provide releases for this, please use from source.
If you ever encounter compilation issues during the updating of Akkoma, you can try these commands and see if they fix things:
mix deps.clean --all
rm -r _build